Yoshi doesn’t seem to care… least when he was deep in slumber :P
Princess Ginko :)
Princess and the beanie, Ginko enjoys hanging off the edge ^^;
Wonder if I was just a bit home sick when I felt inspired by moonberry’s post about making Soto ayam, a little while back, it was Laksa lol! I wasn’t gonna make it from scratch tho! Found this packaged paste during our last grocery shopping :D Product of Singapore even ^^;
Food pix ahead!
Made 2 servings :) the soup is enough for around 4-5 servings tho, will keep the rest in the fridge after it cools down.
1) tofu puffs cut diagonally
2) chicken breast, pulled into strips after cooking in Soto paste and 1000ml of water
3) hard boiled eggs
4) cucumber strips (I’m not a fan of picking bean sprouts lol)
5) coriander (or otherwise known as Chinese parsley)
6) pan fried shallots – into golden brown, be careful not to burn it ^^;
The above is set aside, and the noodles was cooked and strained just before serving, and the soup re-heated :3
Pour the steaming hot soup over… and itadakimasu!
Husband liked it ^o^ So this is a keeper :P will reduce the noodles for next attempt ^^; The shallots smells very fragrant, reminds me of my mom’s cooking ^^;